Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Where in the world. . . .

is Kade going to get sent on his mission. The papers are in and we are expecting the call any day now. Seriously, I think I'm going to die before I find out.

When you get looking at it the world is a big big place. There are so many missions. Do you think he will stay in the states or go foreign? Let me hear your best guesses and I will post as soon as we know. As soon as Kade goes into the MTC the Woodruff Ward will have ten missionaries out at once. I'm so proud of the youth in our ward for choosing to serve their Heavenly Father.

4 comments:

Nick, Kristen, Kaysen, Breklyn and Brayden said...

I am going to go with my first thought. I am going to say New York. Why I am not quite sure but that was my first intuition. Can't wait to find out. Also when is Rory getting married? Have they set a date yet? Just wondering.

Kyle & Shanna said...

I'm going to say some foreign country. That's exciting but so crazy. I can't believe how many of the guys I graduated with are either going or already gone. I swear our class will have the biggest group of boys to go missions. Woohoo! That's really exciting.

Ronda said...

10 missionaries?! That is soooo fabulous!! I'm guessing he will go foreign but like a fun foreign. Maybe England! :) That is my guess! And that is soooo great about Rory too! I'm so thrilled for him! He is such a good kid!

Amanda and Kalon Downing said...

How exciting. I cannot believe kade will be going on a mission already. It seems like we were just in Young Women's together and he was In Young mens. Man time flies way to quickly. I know he will do great. He is a sweet young man. I love your blog. I have been doing family history and I need some help on it. I know you are so good at that. I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog.