Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I love fall and Happy Anniversary!


Okay today I just have to post and say how much I love fall. It has got to be my most favorite season of the year. I love the pretty colored leaves on the trees. I love the crisp clear air. It's not too hot and still not cold. I enjoy driving down the road and seeing all the fields with the hay stacked and ready for winter and the cows home from the range. I'm sharing one of my favorite fall pictures. Brian took this in Teton National Park several years ago. Isn't it beautiful?

Brian and I were married in the fall and went to Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Yellowstone on our honeymoon. We spent a week there (and yes I did get homesick Brian--he just can't let me forget about that) enjoying the beautiful fall weather. We still go back there every year for our anniversary and this year will be no exception. We will be celebrating number 27 this year. Wow where does the time go? I can't believe its already been that long because it seems like it was just yesterday. What a blessing Brian has been in my life. I can't imagine going through the highs and lows of life without him by my side. He is not only my husband but my best friend.
Happy Anniversary Bri! I can't wait to see what the next 27 years has in store for us!

1 comment:

Kyle & Shanna said...

Thank you and congrats on making it 27 years. Hopefully Kyle and I will still like each other in that amount of time, haha.