Tuesday, October 7, 2008

8 Things Tag

8 Things Tag...

8 Things I am PASSIONATE About...
1. My husband
2. My sons
3. My testimony
4. My Haydee
5. Scrapbooking
6. Photography
7. Piano
8. Life

8 "words" or "phrases" I say way to often...
1. Whatever
2. Yeah right
3. Remember Who You Are!
4. Oh crap!
5. and I told Brian
6. Regardless
7. Oh grow up
8. Bite Me

8 Things I want to do before I die...
1. Be a grandma
2. Finish college
3. Learn to play the violin
4. Learn to do Algebra
5. Learn another language
6. Get all my photos in either an album or a scrapbook
7. Retire
8. Travel

8 Things I have learned From my past...
1. Prayers are answered!
2. Friends are nice to have. . . but family is everything.
3. Roses are nice but a bouquet of dandelions from a smiling little boy is the best!
4. Always pay your tithing!
5. Holding grudges against someone only hurts you.
6. Love grows and grows and grows.
7. With God. . .nothing is imposibble.
8. Life is really short. . . .live it.

8 Places I would love to see...
1. Yosemite
2. Redwood Forest
3. More of Alaska
4. The Holy Land
5. Switzerland
6. England (where my family came from)
7. Hawaii
8. Washington DC (the first time I was there I got lost and didn't see much)

8 Things I Currently Need or Want...
1. Brian and I to loose weight
2. a new and bigger house
3. a bigger scrapbook room
4. a clean garage
5. my laundry caught up
6. Kade and Rory's bedrooms painted
7. more time to practice the organ
8. new carpet in my bedrooms (which would be solved if I had the bigger house....hahaha)

8 More People I Tag!
1. Shelly
2. Meggie
3. Nicole
4. Maydi
5. Ronda
6.
7.
8.

No comments: