Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Man Tag

A. The rules are posted at the beginning.
B. Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.
C. At the end of each post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes onto their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know they have been tagged.

All right people, here are the facts and details:

What is your husbands name? Rodney Brian
How long have you been married? 27 years
How long did you date? Ummmm......well actual dating I guess from the time I was 16.....but we hung out with out families together long before that. I started liking him in 7th grade. How is that for growing up together?
How old is he? 48
Who eats more sweets? Definitely him!
Who said I love you first? Gosh that was so long ago I can't remember.....but probably him.
Who is taller? He is.
Who can sing the best? Ummmm......well he can sing he just doesn't so I guess me cause I will sing.
Who is smarter? He is much smarter than I am.
Who does the laundry? I do when it gets done. Well except Kade's. . . he does his own.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who mows the lawn? Kade mows the lawn. I'm looking for someone to do it when Kade leaves.
Who cooks dinner? I do.....unless we go to the Gator....then he is the cook.
Who drives? We take turns. Usually I drive when we are in the city though.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are both never wrong. Hahahahaha
Who kissed who first? He kissed me and I about jumped off the step when he did.
Who asked who out first? I think he asked me but again it was so long ago who can say for sure.
Who wears the pants? He does most of the time.....but only cause I let him. Hahaha

I tag whoever wants to do this.

1 comment:

The Douglas's said...

Hey Lisa, I saw your blog on Meggie's. It was fun to read this and learn more about you and brian!