Thursday, October 16, 2008

Picture Tag

I've been tagged by Meggie. So you go to your fourth file and pick your fourth picture to post...here it is.

This is a photo of my grandparents. . .Ora and Levi Myers. This is my mom's dad and mom. My grandparents were both born in Panguitch, Utah (I know.....bad place to come if you are a Rich Rebel fan huh?) Even though they were born and raised in Panguitch I loved them so much. :) They were the best grandparents. They took us on vacations with them when were were little kids. . .we went fishing everywhere with them. My grandma could sew anything and my grandpa could fix anything. I share an anniversary with them (September 25th). They were married in 1929 and kept it secret for over a year. When they were married my grandpa was going to college in Logan and my grandma was working as a telephone operator. In those days, a woman couldn't be married and still work as a telephone operator and they needed the money from her job so they kept their marriage a secret. Anyway, that is my photo for the picture tag game.

No comments: