Thursday, November 27, 2008

Seven Things

Okay this is several posts in one day I know but I had some spare time this morning without everyone around so I'm catching up. Shanna tagged me several days ago with this one and it looked fun so here goes.

Seven things I can do: play piano, cook, lead music, family history, balance a checkbook, change a flat tire, drive well in the city.

Seven things I can't do: keep my laundry caught up, play sports, do little girls hair and make it look cute, make fudge, draw, roll my tongue, lose weight.

Seven things that attracted me to Brian: his smile, his sense of humor, his eyes, the love and respect he had for his mother, his playful nature with his nieces and nephews, the sound of his voice on the phone, his sexy body (yes we both had sexy bodies at one time in our life!!!)

Seven Things I say often: Remember Who You Are! Be home early please! The Holy Ghost goes to bed at midnight! Whatever! Give me a break!!!! Alrighty then!!! What do you want to eat?

Seven people I admire: my parents, my husband and sons, my in-laws, my grandparents, Annie Wamsley, Emma Smith, President Hinckley

Seven favorite foods/drinks: Chinese food, potatoes fixed anyway, a good salad bar, watermelon/cantaloupe, Pepsi, fresh baked bread or rolls, homemade jam

Seven people I tag: Shelly, Kristen, Maureen, Maydi, Nicole, Meggie and Ronda or anyone else that would like to do this.

1 comment:

Kyle & Shanna said...

Woohoo! I liked reading this. Ya, they're doing Beauty and the Beast this year and Kyle is Gaston! I'm excited.