Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Best Buddies!


Everyone who knows me knows that one of the highlights of my life is getting to watch Haydee for Bridget while she works. I have to admit that I have enjoyed having her two days a week instead of just one while Betty Jo has been recooperating. (Not that I'm glad Betty got sick or anything---and I am very glad she is starting to feel better.) Haydee is such a special little girl. She just lights up the room when she walks into it. It has been such a blessing in my life (and in Uncle Brian's life----he sneeks home early sometimes to see her on the days she is here) to have her in our home. I hope she will always want to come to Aunt Leesee's house and will always feel welcome here.

I had to laugh yesterday when I had her here though. She was sitting on my lap and I was reading a book to her (she loves to read!). I said, "Aunt Leesee loves you Haydee. You are my buddy." She looked at me and said, "I Kader's buddy!" How is that for devotion? I spend the most time with her and she still loves Kade best. I snapped this photo of them a few weeks ago. Isn't it adorable? She will lay there on the couch with him and watch all kinds of hunting shows and sports with him. Kade looks forward to coming home from work and having her still be here. They love to tease each other. They truly are best buddies!!!!


1 comment:

Kyle & Shanna said...

Oh how cute! Kader has a very cute little buddy.